Sunday, February 5, 2012

In My Mailbox - January 2012: Part I

In My Mailbox by The Story Siren

The mailbox includes all the books (not digital copies) we got each month.

Part I: Yiota's Mailbox
Via Giftcard - Seizure by Kathy Reichs
Won             -  The Name of the Star by Maureen
Gift              -  Allegiance by Kayla Cluver
Won             -  Geek Girl by Cindy C.Bennett
Via Giftcard - Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey
Via Giftcard - The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima
Won             - Farsighted by Emlyn Chand
For Review  - Slipstream by Michael Offutt
Bought         - Bleach Vol.4-5-6 by Tite Kubo

Bought         - Piratica by Tanith Lee
Bought         - City Of Masks by Mary Hoffman
Via Giftcard - Bleeding Hearts by Alyxandra Harvey - 2nd copy for giveaway
Via Giftcard - Reckoning by Lili St.Crow - 2nd copy for giveaway

Bought         -Myth & Magic by John Howe
Bought         -The Lord Of The Rings: The Official Movie Guide

Bought        - The Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson


What about your mailbox? Leave your links at the comments ^^

20 comments:

  1. Oh, my! I'm so jealous. LOL. The only ones I've read are Farsighted and Bleach, but I can't wait to start the name of the star, :)
    Have fun!

    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will probably manage to read it way before me. It seems like i don't have time for any of the books i bought lately XD

      Delete
  2. Geek Girl is such a good read.
    Farsighted recommend too.
    Never seen The Exiled Queen, really nice cover.

    Bleach manga. Seen the anime but wow the manga looks just as amazing.

    Fantastic books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The other covers of Exiled Queen are more popular than this one. But i really do like those more :p
      Yes! The manga rocks!! I have read all of them and now i'm trying to buy all the volumes ^^

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Alyxandra Harvey hasn't disappointed me so far, so i hope i like it too! ^^

      Delete
  4. Wow it looks like you got some awesome books! Haunting Violet looks good! Enjoy!

    Lucia
    iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wish i had bought the other cover with the girl in the lake. I liked it more XD

      Delete
  5. So many books in just one month....I'm so jealous, I want to have most of the ones you have here....I see you bought City of Masks, I hope you like it....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think positive. I am out of money, you are not XD
      Yes! I found City of Masks for like 5 euros? So i thought why not?

      Delete
    2. I know, I found the three first for only 20 euros, X-Mas sales, brand new, couple years back....

      And as for the money, you're right, but they kinda itching my pocket right now....

      Delete
    3. hide them!!! i got some money, and i put them at my dad's account so i can be away from them!

      Delete
  6. Good purchase with the Mistborn trilogy! Brandon Sanderson is possibly my favorite author! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't read Sanderson before so i'm really anxious and excited at the same time!

      Delete
  7. Woah, that is a lot of books! Out of these, I especially want to read The Name of the Star, which sounds excellent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope it stands up to my expectations ^^ I'm really happy i got it :)

      Delete

There is lot of spam lately at the posts, so for a while i will put up the comment moderation. Sorry for that, i really don't like it but i thought it might stop the spamming. It will be down soon enough! Thanks a lot :)

© Splash Of Our Worlds. The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Creative Commons License
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...