Saturday, December 29, 2012

Movie Review: Twilight Breaking Dawn Part II

After the birth of Renesmee, the Cullens gather other vampire clans in order to protect the child from a false allegation that puts the family in front of the Volturi.


Twilight Braking Dawn II
Released: 2012
Runtime: 115 mins
Rating: ?/5 stars
REVIEW:
From all the bloggers writing on this blog, I'm the only one who has no problem with the Twilight. So, as I did the previous times, I went to see this one on cinema with a friend who's more fan than I am. Needless to say, that we had problems with this one too. No, it wasn't the rain in the beginning of July, or the fact that we confused the hour and we had to cross the city to find another theater. This time,  my friend -in charge of the tickets- got there late and we were able found seats on the very first row. Yep, not the best, I know.

I remember saying in the previous review of part one, that I had so many things I wanted to say, for the phenomenon called Twilight, but the time has passed, and I have to admit, that I have forgotten what else I wanted to say.

Anyway, about the movie. After the beginning of the movie, it took me a while to get used of the huge screen so close to my face, but I did it.
The movie starts where the other finishes, basically, couple days later, and Bella is a vampire. We see many similarities with the book in the beginning, like the first hunt, and the bras-de-faire between Bella and Emmet. There were some funny moments and small scenes that weren't in the book, like when Jacob reveals his two-natured form to Charlie and the Christmas dinner. And there were big scenes that weren't in the book and gave a whole new meaning to the movie.
In the book you see some characters, but in the movie you see them in a whole different level. I liked that they shown them the way they did, it was really good to get to know characters that were meaningless in the book, to be played by known actors.
From the trailer you see that there is a fight scene, whereas, in the book there is none. And, wow, the fighting scene was amazing. It made the movie better. I was wondering why they need a second part, and this scene gave me the answer.

As for the acting it was the same. With the exception that Kristen Steward looked more beautiful and not as awkward and unbalanced as she did in the previous movies. Plus, there is a sex scene, way better and slightly more detailed than the previous one.

Bottom line, I liked it. I liked the end and the fight scene, and I think it was a very nice way to conclude the series. Some people don't like the fanaticism that existed throughout the series, but -guess what- it's over. Now, it's time to pick up a new series of movies to fanaticism ourselves.

1 comment:

There is lot of spam lately at the posts, so for a while i will put up the comment moderation. Sorry for that, i really don't like it but i thought it might stop the spamming. It will be down soon enough! Thanks a lot :)

© Splash Of Our Worlds. The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Creative Commons License
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...