If you decide to participate, here's what you can expect:
- to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
- to create a to do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
- to hopefully participant in several mini challenges and learn something new
- to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
- to make new blogging friends!
- to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
Bloggiesta is hosted by It's All About Books (sign up here) and will last the weekend of March 30-April 1st.
P.S: The event avatar is like the cutest avatar ever ^^