Friday, November 4, 2011

Movie Review : Blue Valentine

About: The film depicts a married couple, Dean Pereira (Gosling) and Cynthia "Cindy" Heller (Williams), shifting back and forth in time between their courtship and the dissolution of their marriage several years later.

Review:
The reason I decided to watch this movie was the leading actor Ryan Gosling. Lately I have seen many of his movies and he is slowly becoming one my favorite actors.


First of all, the film is a romantic drama, concerning the life of a married couple. What makes this movie different than the others is their relationship. We see them in different stages of their life and it focuses in how personalities and relationships change through time.


The movie is based in the two leading actors, Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams. Both did a great job. They were very good as a married couple and as teenagers (when they first meet). Ryan Gosling as a teenager and as a grown man were very different emotionally and physically, I was very impressed because he looked naturally older. On the other hand Michelle Williams looked exactly the same..


To sum up, the movie was really good, it had it’s funny moments but it also made me feel really emotional. It is one of the best romantic dramas I have ever seen.


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you liked it....I wanted to see this for so long, and after your review I'm going to watch it definitely....Thnx....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan Gosling is always fun to watch in movies especially The Notebook.
    Can't wait to see too. Really glad you enjoyed watching. Nice mini review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I liked this movie too! I adore Ryan Gosling and the scene where he sings had me laughing so hard I cried lol

    ReplyDelete

There is lot of spam lately at the posts, so for a while i will put up the comment moderation. Sorry for that, i really don't like it but i thought it might stop the spamming. It will be down soon enough! Thanks a lot :)

© Splash Of Our Worlds. The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Creative Commons License
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...