Sunday, September 26, 2010

In My MailBox (2) - Notable Quotes (1)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren ! With this post, we share the books we've received this past week for review, borrowed from friends or the library, received as a gift and/or bought.

Bought:
Nina - The Wish House by Celia Reese published at 2005
Yiota - Bad Moon Rising by Sheryl Kenyon published at 2010
Yiota - Personal Demons by Lisa Descrochers published at 2010

To Be Reviewed:
Yiota - Succubus On Top by Richelle Mead published at 2008
Nina - Heart's Delight by Per Nilsson published at 2005

Other Goodies:
2 Bookmarks from BookDespository.com designed by Donna Jensen




Notable Quotables is a new Saturday meme(fresh from the oven!) hosted by Bewitched Bookworms.Each time we share a quote we loved and explain why we picked it. Be part of it here: Notable Quotables

"The Battle cry sort of gave you away. Try not to yell next time." -Dimitri, Vampire Academy
picked by Yiota

That's one of the my fav phrases ever. In all the books,movies and series when someone attacks from behind for someone reason they put him scream and not only that but they succeed as well. That's not really possible guys, when you attack do NOT scream! You will lose your advantage! Hahaha..Dimitri really knows how to train, isn't he?

What's yours? ^^




10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for participating on the Notable Quotes and I love your pick! I totally agree it doesn't makes sense at all... I remember that quote, since I'm a big big fan of Dimitri and the Vampire Academy!

    I'm excited to hear what you think about Personal Demons. I simply adored this book and I hope you do as well!

    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books in your mailbox. And your quote almost made me snort my coffee into my laptop! Great choice and happy Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome books - I'm grumpy that book depository didn't send me any bookmarks. I'm a new follower

    My IMMB is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Danny: My pleasure! And good to know you are a VA fan as well^^ I have heard only good reviews about PD! Oh my...can't w8!

    @One Pushy Fox: hahaha..happy you like it:D Thanks for visiting!

    @kristy: they look great! thanks! really? a friend of me didn't get as well but all my orders had! :/ Thanks for the following as well:)I see you have a blog as well. I will check it out :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoohoo I love your new books!!
    I am still waiting for my Personal Demons Giveaway and some others ()

    I cannot wait to read the reviews!!!

    Hehe nice quote!
    I havent read that series yet but I will. My bestie has devoured all books! lol

    Hmm, I like this quote:

    "What you can't escape, you must fight. What you can't fight, you must endure"

    Dante Valentine of the Dante Valentine Series by Lilith Saintcrow

    ReplyDelete
  6. @yllektra: I don't have any luck with the giveaways! It's annoying! haha...
    Is Dante Valentine Series any good? I have them at my TBR list but i can't find a decent review about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Trillian: i will check your links!:D You have a wonderful blog btw!
    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy reading, this is a good list. i think most of those books are on my to-be-read list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @what more books: yeah they are pretty famous at blogs! i find them like that!

    @Rosanne: i guess everyone have that reaction when reads it! haha!

    ReplyDelete

There is lot of spam lately at the posts, so for a while i will put up the comment moderation. Sorry for that, i really don't like it but i thought it might stop the spamming. It will be down soon enough! Thanks a lot :)

© Splash Of Our Worlds. The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Creative Commons License
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...