Sunday, December 12, 2010

In My Mailbox (11)

In My Mailbox #11 - Weekly meme from The Story Siren
The idea is to post the books you got this week, whether you bought them, got them as a gift, from the library, or received them to review.

For Review:
Yiota -American Vampire by Jennifer Armintrout (Harlequin )

Yiota - Crusade by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie

Yiota - The Last Assassin by Barry Eisler
Yiota - Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden


Yiota - Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Yiota - Tunnels by Gordon, Roderick & Williams, Brian
Yiota - Tunnels II by Gordon, Roderick & Williams, Brian
Yiota - Tunnels III by Gordon, Roderick & Williams, Brian
Yiota - Tunnels IV by Gordon, Roderick & Williams, Brian
Yiota - Virals by Kathy Reichs
Yiota - Night Runner by Max Turner

What did you get this week?


  1. WOW! Nice haul! I'm dying to read Anna and the French Kiss and Virals! Happy reading!

  2. Wonderful selections! Happy reading....

  3. A great selection of books! I loved reading Anna and the french kiss!Happy reading :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

  4. Great stack of books this week! I'm looking forward to Anna and the French kiss also! :)
    Ima new follower! Come by Attack of the Book and check out our IMM!
    Have a great week!
    Amy aka Lady Reader

  5. I *love* Memoirs of a Geisha. I loved the film and the's one that, if I had time, I could easily re-read, it's so vivid...hope you enjoy it.

  6. You got Anna and the Frenck Kiss! Yay! Mine is still stuck somehwhere. lol Btw, I do hope you enjoy Memoirs of a Geisha. I love that book.


There is lot of spam lately at the posts, so for a while i will put up the comment moderation. Sorry for that, i really don't like it but i thought it might stop the spamming. It will be down soon enough! Thanks a lot :)

© Splash Of Our Worlds. The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Creative Commons License
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...