Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wild Target, Review

A hitman tries to retire but a beautiful thief may change his plans.

REVIEW:
The reason I saw the movie was the cast. Even though I only watched the trailer for Rupert Grint. The trailer was promising you that the movie would be funny and it was true.

The plot was unique. It was the first time I was watching a comedy about a paid killer and not an action film with the same theme. And then the way the things are complicated together and presented with a very nice and funny way. Each and every one character is one of each kind it has a sense of humour on its own way, but they all mix together so well that the result is unbelievably good.

As for the directing part and the script, I have no words. Everything was great. I liked the fact that it shows many places in England and I have to admit that after the movie I really want to pay a visit there. The only problem that I had was that I decided to watch the movie without subtitles, and because all the actors are British, their accent was difficult for me to understand, so I had to put the subtitles on or I would lose the biggest part of the movie.

Bottom line, I know that I'm not telling you much about it, but believe me, it's a great and hilarious movie and I totally recommend it to you.

5 comments:

  1. The movie has a really weird sense of humor! Bill Nighy and Rupert Grint are so different than we are used to!

    I really liked it too! We were laughing like crazy with the guys XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i didn't find it funny at all..it had some good scenes, but overall it was boring..

      Delete
  2. i am watching this one XD

    thnx for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did watch it and i didn't like it at all..i found it very boring and annoying due to the british accent..i liked Rupert Grint but not the other two actors..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't like Bill Nighy? :o He was really good!! British movies are different! I quite enjoyed this one even though i am a little picky with them.

      Delete

There is lot of spam lately at the posts, so for a while i will put up the comment moderation. Sorry for that, i really don't like it but i thought it might stop the spamming. It will be down soon enough! Thanks a lot :)

© Splash Of Our Worlds. The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Creative Commons License
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...