Sunday, January 9, 2011

In My Mailbox (14)

In My Mailbox #14 - Weekly meme from The Story Siren
The idea is to post the books you got this week, whether you bought them, got them as a gift, from the library, or received them to review.

For Review - Cinderella: Ninja Warrior by Maureen McGowan (Baker & Taylor Publishing Group)
For Review - Darkness Become Her by Kelly Keaton (Simon & Shuester)
For Review -Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis (Simon & Shuester)
For Review - The Altar of Bones by Philip Carter (Simon & Shuester)
For Review - Wither by Lauren DeStephano (Simon & Shuester)

Gift - Strange Angels by Lillith Saintcrow

BookMooch - The White Fang by Jack London

Bought - Ranger's Apprentice: Erak's Ransom by John Flanagan
Bought - Ranger's Apprentice:Kings of Clonmel by John Flanagan

What did you get this week?


  1. I'm really looking forward to reading Wither. I've had it for a couple months but I've been holding out reading it. I think I'll read it this month though so I can get my review up.
    Happy reading this week!

  2. I got Kat, Incorrigible too! I can't wait to read that one. I did a happy dance when I saw it up for grab!

    I really want to try the Ranger's Apprentice series. It looks like a lot of fun.

    Yay for White Fang! I love that book.

  3. Simon and Schuster Galley Grab is awesome, isn't it?! :) Lots of great books to read. Happy Reading!

  4. Wither is sitting on my shelf, can't wait to get to it!! My son loved the two Ranger's books as well - one of his fave series.

    Our Mailbox is at BookSake.


There is lot of spam lately at the posts, so for a while i will put up the comment moderation. Sorry for that, i really don't like it but i thought it might stop the spamming. It will be down soon enough! Thanks a lot :)

© Splash Of Our Worlds. The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Creative Commons License
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...