Monday, January 31, 2011

Tangled, Review

The long-haired Princess Rapunzel has spent her entire life in a tower, but when she falls in love with a bandit who was passing by she must venture into the outside world for the first time to find him.

REVIEW:
I know, I know, I'm supposed to be a little old for cartoon, but I couln't resist to a Disney cartoon, with such a nice story and the voices of Zachary Levi, who I really like and Mandy Moore, who I like too.

I liked the fact that they changed the story a little and made it modern, without the simple helpless princess, who the only think she does is singing in a castle and dreaming of her prince, who will come and save her from her loneliless. I liked the fact that the only thing Rapunzel wanted was to see the stars from close and never thought of falling in love. I liked that Flynn was a thief and a liar and not a prince with honor. I liked the dialogues and the characters' reactions to the events that were happening in their trip. And I liked the way they fall for each other. The person I didn't like was Gothel. In general, I don't like bad women who steal babies. Gothel wanted Rapunzel for her own, in order to stay young forever. Even the bad actions are modern. I mean that she didn't steal the baby for revenge or to take the kingdom or anything like this.

Bottom on, I believe that this is a movie you have to see, even if you think you're old for cartoon and even if you're boys. I liked it a lot, as far as you can understand and I laughed a lot. And it's a perfect choice for a family night. Seriously now, if your parents believe that you're not spending much time with them, suggest them to see that movie altogether.

9 comments:

  1. I loved this movie! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
    I missed movies like it! Princess and the frog was a disappointment for me so i'm really happy with Tangled.

    Currently obsessed with the soundtrack too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to see this, I hope it's still playing somewhere. I like that it's modern feeling, and that the "prince who saves her" isn't really a prince, and it sounds like she more saves herself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to watch this movie. I haven't watched a good animation movie for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh,I am going to see this movie soon. I didn't read the whole review because don't want to read spoilers. As a huge Disney fan I am looking forward to see this movie. Oh and Disney is for all ages I always say :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also want to see this movie a lot. I'm just waiting for two friends of mine to finish with their university exams so that we can watch it together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pfft, I don't care how old I am, I still want to watch Disney's cartoons. I'm really looking forward to this movie and I'm glad to hear you give it a good review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's a great movie! i loved every second of it! I really liked the princess, she was great! my favorite character was the frog! the horse was great in his role too! XD

    actually..that stays between us.. i sort of cried at the end.. noo.. that's not true, i'm just kidding OR AM I?? XD (B.S.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously, i cant decide which was better, the voice acting, the animation, the characters, the story, the songs, the...well everything? It is an absolutely awesome movie

    ReplyDelete

There is lot of spam lately at the posts, so for a while i will put up the comment moderation. Sorry for that, i really don't like it but i thought it might stop the spamming. It will be down soon enough! Thanks a lot :)

© Splash Of Our Worlds. The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Creative Commons License
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...