Sunday, February 20, 2011

In My Mailbox (19)

In My Mailbox #19 - Weekly meme from The Story Siren
The idea is to post the books you got this week, whether you bought them, got them as a gift, from the library, or received them to review.

Yiota:
For Review -Wayward Soul by KimBowman (Part of E-book tours)
For Review -Insight by Jamie Magee (Part of E-book tours)
For Review - A World Without Heroes by Brandon Mull (Simon and Schuster)
For Review - Deadliest Bite by Jenifer Rardin (Hachette Books Group)
For Review - The Restorer by Amanda Stevens (Harlequin)

Bought - Strange Angels:Jealously by Lili St.Crow
Bought - Atlantis by David Gibbins
Bought - The Hunter's Moon by O.R.Melling
Bought - Greywalker by Kat Richardson
Bought - Right Hand Magic by Nancy A.Collins
Bought - The Cult of Osiris by Andy McDermott

Trade - DaVinci Code by  DanBrown



Athanasia:
For Review - You Killed Wesley Payne by Sean Beaudoin
Trade - Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer




What did you get this week?

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my IMM! You've got a large haul this week- I haven't heard of many of them before but the covers make them all look exciting. I still haven't read any of the Twilight series LOL. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    Great books. Still need to read my book by Lili St.Crow =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of books! Happy Reading! :)
    My IMM will be back next week. Too lazy right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah lots of books! I didn't get anything this week. Sadly. But happy reading ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books there's a lot of them I would like to read.
    Happy reading.

    My IMM:
    http://mysteriousrose.blogspot.com/2011/02/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice collection! :) Hunter's Moon has an awesome cover - I'm off to amazon stalk its synopsis now! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO many books this week! You're definitely going to be busy! I can't wait to start the Strange Angels series. I've got the first sitting on my bookshelf!

    Check out what's IMM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mailbox! Enjoy Eclipse :)

    You can find my post here:
    Quick Quotes Quills

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at all those books! Lots of ones I've never heard of either! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at all those awesome covers. I bought Strange Angels just after Christmas as I got the second in the series for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the first book looks really interesting. just put it on my TBR list :)

    A great bunch of books you got :) Lucky you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful mailbox! ECLIPSE was my favorite of the Twilight Series. Enjoy your books!

    Diana Leigh
    Book of Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  13. more books next time Yiota, those arent enough :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved Eclipse hope you do to! I want to read Right Hand Magic. Great Mailbox this week.

    In Our Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  15. i'm exited you liked Eclipse, i heard it's the best book from the series, so i wanna read it, even though i didn't like the movies..

    yiota that's a huge mailbox, i feel sorry for the postman XD

    ReplyDelete

There is lot of spam lately at the posts, so for a while i will put up the comment moderation. Sorry for that, i really don't like it but i thought it might stop the spamming. It will be down soon enough! Thanks a lot :)

© Splash Of Our Worlds. The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Creative Commons License
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...