Monday, February 7, 2011

Series We Loved: F.R.I.E.N.D.S

When we start the show, Rachel Green comes in wearing a wedding dress after leaving her fiancé at the altar. Rachel worked at Central Perk for a while and finally gets a job at Bloomingdale's and later Ralph Lauren. She has a baby with Ross Geller and they decide to keep the baby. Ross Geller is a paleontologist, and has had three wives. His first wife, Carol, finds out she is a lesbian and is pregnant with his baby. His second wife, Emily, is crushed when he calls this new wife Rachel instead of Emily. His third wife, Rachel, happens when they get drunk and decide to get married. Ross's sister, and Rachel's best friend, Monica Geller-Bing is a chef, and finally marries Chandler Bing. Chandler Bing is Ross's best friend, and secretly dated his sister for about 6-7 months. Monica and Chandler want to have a baby after Rachel has hers, but they can't have any. They decide to adopt a baby. They are shocked to find out that the pregnant mother is having twins...

Why we loved it?
Firstly, we should be ashamed for not having write about it earlier.Tsk tsk..how we dare....
Anyway, is it really necessary to say something about it? This show has made me laugh for hours and hours and still does! No matter, how many times you watch it you are still totally in love with it and laughing. Is by far one of the best shows ever and it's not many people that don't like it.
When you need something sure for laugh and spent some good time FRIENDS is the solution! Amazing characters and clever jokes all in one for 10 years in the air!That says enough! I really wish it was still on!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Haha, did you make a post about it when I tweeted about it before ? :D Anyway, I can always watch an episode of this serie even though I have seen them all already without getting bored, every episode makes me always laugh anyway :D Great post! :) "Friends" will be remembered for a long time I believe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this Series in my computer about 50 times (WMP count) and I am talking about the whole 10 seasons... This means that I have dedicated About 200 days of my life watching friends...I know every line,every single detail about this show and still I can gladly start watching it again... The best comedy series ever... I think that it will be very very (veryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryvery) Difficult for another show to overwhelm it (Second show for me is "How I met your mother", another story). I just love it...
    20/10 for me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yiota you're so right....I just remember that once you made see the bloopers....Still laughing with the lines no matter how many times I've heard them....
    Choqm@n:I love How I Met Your Mother too....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Choqm@n: omg i totally agree with you, "How I met your mother" is a great show that i also compered with Friends.

    Friends is an amazing show. One of the best ever!! I watched it like a hundrent times, without getting bored at all. Even if you have seen it it never gets old!

    My favorite was Ros!! he was so weird and funny!

    ReplyDelete

There is lot of spam lately at the posts, so for a while i will put up the comment moderation. Sorry for that, i really don't like it but i thought it might stop the spamming. It will be down soon enough! Thanks a lot :)

© Splash Of Our Worlds. The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Creative Commons License
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...