Sunday, July 31, 2011

In My Mailbox - July 2011

 Meme by The Story Siren

Tadah! This month's mailbox is finally here!! Okay..let's see...hope i don't forget anyone XD

Athanasia & Anonymous Minion F:
They got bookmarks. Athanasia's set it's almost the same as mine (pic below) and to my minion i gave a Naruto bookmark since he finally got his first big book to read ( Martin's The Song of Fire and Ice Series).

Johnny:
Nightmare Before Christmas Trivial Pursuit (it's a special edition i think). Trying to find the image....still searching....and here it is!
Yiota:
Now i had my birthday. Which means i got some books (after my 2 months ban) and other stuff :)
1000 Piece Puzzle by Victoria Frances - gift
An awesome black dragon statue (which Athanasia already broke *yes you did! you were holding it and his sphere wasn't attached!*) - gift by Silvestro
GetGlue stickers
An awesome giraffe bookmark - gift by Anonymous Minion F
4 Fliers with first chapters of various books
Set of bookmarks
DVD of "Princess Mononoke" - gift
Immortal War (Vampirates #6) by Justin Somper - gift
Reckless by Cornelia Funke - gift by Athanasia
Wreck This Journal - gift by Athanasia
The Seer and The Sword - gift by Athanasia
Daughter of the Blood by Anne Bishop - gift by Athanasia
Stardust by Neil Gaiman - gift
The Hundred Thousands Kingdoms - gift by Anonynous Minion F
Geist by Philippa Balantine - for review from the author
Spectyr by Philippa Balantine - for review from the author
Krondor The Assassins by Raymond Feist - bought
Red Riding Hood - won @ Book Blogger Bingo
Mistress of the Storm by Welsh - probably i won it. i have no idea. it just appeared at my mailbox.
The Body at the Tower by Y.S.Lee - gift
The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe - gift
Mistwood by Leah Cypess - gift
Austenland by Shannon Hale - gift
Miss Peregrine's Home of Peculiar Childrean - gift
The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens - gift






What did you get this week? Leave your links at your comments :)

22 comments:

  1. Oh my, you got loads of great books! Miss Peregrine's..., The Emerald Atlas and Stardust have been on my wishlist for so long now. I'm jealous! I hope you had a fantastic birthday Yiota :D

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow look at all those books. How fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, so many books! Enjoy and thanks for stopping by ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! that is a lot of books!

    Here is my IMM Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you got a ton of gifted books! I'm so jealous! I hope you enjoy them all, along with all of that awesome swag! Here's my IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday!!

    I don't think I've ever had a birthday that book orientated! Usually my dad just buys whatever dvds are on the list and maybe something akin to hair straighteners or a new phone. Tempted to ask for Amazon vouchers this year. Though, I should hopefully be getting a Kindle *fingers crossed* finally :D which is pretty book orientated!

    Some really awesome books here, particularly jealous of Hundred Thousand Kingdoms and Geist!

    Once Upon A Time

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got a few there that I've read and enjoyed, so I hope you enjoy all those books and goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lot of books. Looks like you've got some reading to do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday Yiota! I loved Mistwood. I really want to read Stardust.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow. Princess Mononoke is a favorite of mine. I've used this more than once in my film viewing in my class. I'm jealous of your Miss Peregrine book - I've read quite a number of rave reviews about it. Enjoy your set! And Happy birthday!

    Here's my IMM for the week:
    http://wp.me/pDlzr-1NM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday! Love all the bookmarks. I can't seem to hold on to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Johnny pls don't learn all the questions by heart, we have to play this trivial :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow a fellow booklover who loves anime.
    I'm coming to this blog more.

    Cassandra @ Book & Movie Dimension(http://bmdepository.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Princess Mononoke...so good.

    Happy belated birthday.

    Lydia @ Sensual Ride

    http://sensualride.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's quite a bit of books. Have fun reading!(I'm very envious) :)

    http://incandescentenchantments.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have the best In My Mail Box ever.
    I love Nightmare Before Christmas Trivial Pursuit and the books.

    P.S. Is that Victoria France art?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my @__@ you got tons of lovely books.I wish I got some of those. envy much ^_^ haha Enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks everyone for visiting and your wishes :D
    About to check all of your links now!

    @Hannah: haha! my friends know what i want. they don't even bother to think of something else. and i'm still waiting things. if i'm lucky my parents will buy me another bookcase for my room.

    @Myra: i'm the only one didn't know a thing about the movie? XD

    @flashlight_reader: then you should check back on Aug.15th where i will give away a huge pack of bookmarks!

    @Cassandra: thanks for following! And yeah for people who like other things that normal books. This week i'm planning to review many anime movies.

    @Nevey: haha thanks! And yes it is! :) And i do have a notebook and another puzzle with her work ^^

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Yiota, that is a GIANT mailbox! Happy birthday :) I really liked that series by Anne Bishop. The two brothers are smoking hot and I like the family relationships. Hope you enjoy all your books guys!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh I'd love to receive that many goodies LOL HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books. Sure, I understand. You are young you have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a Vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, But how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the Vampires Lord on his Email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

There is lot of spam lately at the posts, so for a while i will put up the comment moderation. Sorry for that, i really don't like it but i thought it might stop the spamming. It will be down soon enough! Thanks a lot :)

© Splash Of Our Worlds. The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Creative Commons License
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...