New Blog Author!
Welcome Welcome Athanasia! Athanasia is our new blogger and we are so happy to have her. Her addition will bring something new in our blog, as she is different from us too. Athanasia is also my fellow friend from uni. And one of the best students..hehe..so once again welcome girl!:D She has already do two posts, and one of them is one of our most populars. Woot! Here True Blood Series review and Series We Loved: Charmed by her.
I'm also trying to convince a friend to do some Manga reviews, since myself i love them but he is more into it. Wish me luck :)
As you already we gave a giveaway one the move to show some love to e-books too. Currently there are about 24 titles but since some requests i had i'm adding some more ;) . You can ask for yours and i might get it too. And there are 5 winners so many chances to win! We also are 1 follower away from 150. Come on guys! We need 180 for a new Int. giveaway^^
~Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
~Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
~Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
~Paranormalcy by Kristen White
~Pride And Prejudice And Zombies
~Firelight by Sophie Jordan
~Banished by Sophie Littlefield
~Siren by Tricia Rayburn
~Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn
~The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
Don't worry if you picked any of the old books. You can always change your choice when the winner will be revealed ;) For all the new ppl who wanna enter: PLEASE READ RULES, FILL THE FORM AND CHECK THE FULL LIST RIGHT HERE.
There is a site i found recently called BookMooch. In this site you can trade your books with people over the world. You put a book in and for every one you get points. Then with your points, you can pick any book from a huge list and have it sent it to you. You don't have to trade with the person who picked the book. You can use your points for any book you want. I have already some in and i have many many points. It's so easy to get them! And you just pay for the mailing. So if you have books you don't want, it's a good way to get rid of them and get new ones.
We got an award! Thanks to Anne at 100 Thoughts Blog for passing the Life Is Good Awards to us (2nd time we get it!woot!). Since we already answered the questions from the award before i will just write the blogs we pass it to.
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Answer the 10 survey questions.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked to let them know about the award.
1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side:
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in life? What is it?
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
1o. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
We Pass it to:
The Ranting Dragon
Fantasy & Sci Fi Loving News and Reviews
That's all! The post is huge so i hope i didn't forget anything or wrote smth stupid...