Sunday, March 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (21)

In My Mailbox #21 - Weekly meme from The Story Siren
The idea is to post the books you got this week, whether you bought them, got them as a gift, from the library, or received them to review.

Yiota:
For Review -The Flight of Silver Vixen by Annalinde Matichei (Thanks to the author)
For Review -DreamWalk by Sarah MacManus (Thanks to the author)
For Review - Chasing The Nightbird by Krista Rusell (Peachtree Publishers)
For Review - Die For Me by Amy Plum (HarperCollins)
For Review - A Tale of Two Castles by Gail Carson Levine (HarperCollins)

Bought - The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
Bought - The Wizard Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
Bought - The Dragon Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
Bought - The Stepsister Scheme by Jim C.Hines
Bought - The Spy In The House by Y.S Lee





What did you get this week?

11 comments:

  1. Great books, the cover of Die for Me is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab reads! I've heard great things about the Agency and I really want to read Chima's books.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some great books! I got accepted for Die for Me on Netgalley. I am looking forward to reading it.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great covers. This is the cover week for IMMs I think. :) You bought some great books! Happy reading!

    My IMM: http://bit.ly/hVVUTC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic books this week. I got Die for Me too - I'm really looking forward to reading it.
    The Cinda Williams Chima books look soooo good - I have the first one but I am waiting until I get the other two before I start them.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome - Die for me looks fab! I've had the Heir Chronicles on my wishlist for quite some time now - looking forward to hearing your thoughts on those books :)

    My IMM post can be found here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you guys :)
    Checking out your mailboxes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic books this week. I have got "Rising wild" Cindy Holby, and "lover avenged" J. R. Ward

    ReplyDelete
  9. Die for Me looks like it could be a great one. Enjoy all of your books!

    Our Mailbox is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeek! You got so many great books this week! Or, at least they look great :) I hope they're as good as they look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great mailbox. Your TBR list is getting longer.
    I hope you enjoy it.
    I saw many new cover
    Thanks for posting it

    ReplyDelete

There is lot of spam lately at the posts, so for a while i will put up the comment moderation. Sorry for that, i really don't like it but i thought it might stop the spamming. It will be down soon enough! Thanks a lot :)

© Splash Of Our Worlds. The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Creative Commons License
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...