Thursday, April 28, 2011

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part II Trailer

I was just too excited to not post this! The new trailer finally has some new scenes from Part II! I just love it! I can't wait! You should see it in 1080p HD like i did and you will be like O.O. Everything was so perfect..almost popped out of the screen without be in 3D. The movie it's a MUST for IMAX! We are totally going to watch it in V-Max here! ^^

I took some screens for the trailer for the ones who can't watch it in 1080p HD. Click on them for full size.

Lily and Petunia!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy they didn't cut their scenes! Super duper excited!





A knight! He looks cool eh?




What about an army of knights? Even better right? (reminds me a bit of a LOTR scene..heh)


Okay..battle time! You know you want it! You can even see the giants^^ Pure awesomeness!





Death Eaters attacking Hogwarts!!




Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, HD Trailer <-- it's the only one i found at youtube
For even better quality i downloaded it at my computer from Apple Trailers <---that's the REAL thing

How excited are you? Isn't it awesome!?




5 comments:

  1. Super duper wow!! I can't wait....Thank you Yiota....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so exited! i LOVE HP and even though i am not a big fun of the movies i can't w8 to see this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! :D I think I'm going to be sobbing through that whole movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Small: i was watching the DVD of Part I yesterday and i felt a sadness again.

    ReplyDelete

There is lot of spam lately at the posts, so for a while i will put up the comment moderation. Sorry for that, i really don't like it but i thought it might stop the spamming. It will be down soon enough! Thanks a lot :)

© Splash Of Our Worlds. The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Creative Commons License
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...