Saturday, April 23, 2011

No Strings Attached, Review

A guy and a girl try to keep their relationship strickly phycical, but it's not long before they learn they want something more.


REVIEW:

Normally, I wouldn't see that kind of movie. Not because I'm not into this type, on the contrary, I like romantic comedies, but it's Easter. I mean that Jesus is dieing and I'm watching a movie about freinds with benefits. Anyway.



The good thing about the movie is that it's funny. I wasn't expecting that, but it had some really funny scenes. Then it was the plot. I don't remember watching a movie about fuck buddies before. Maybe on series, but not in an entire movie. And not only that, but it's the guy who falls for the girl at the first and not the opposite.



The bad thing about the movie is that it's predictable. We all know how these movies end. Another thing is that it didn't have enough sex scenes. Shame on me, I know, but when you have this plot, you're expecting more. Also, Adam's and Emma's story wasn't what I was imagining when I first read the plot.



The weird thing was the acting. Ashton Kutcher was on his territory. He knew what he was doing and he was good in it. Natalie Portman was the weird part. The latest movie I've seen with her staring was Black Swan. After that acting where she won the Oscar, watching her on this was plain weird. Don't prove me wrong, she was really good.



Bottom line, even though it was predictable, the movie was funny and I enjoyed it and I recommend it to you all who like watching romantic comedies.

8 comments:

  1. I was hoping for Natalie Portman to do more ..umm.. Oscar-like movies after Black Swan.
    Good thing that at least it's funny - I had sort of guessed it would be a predictable movie.
    Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that it was predictable. I loved the movie escpecially Ashton Kutcher <3
    Great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!
    This does sound like my kinda movie to watch on a lazy day =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to watch this one! Thanks for reminding me! :) From your review looks really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aha, was planning to see this movie too someday but I guess I know what you mean with predictable, lol :) Still want to see it though :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this film. Thought it was really fun :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. i will totally watch this one! i like both of the leading actors, especially Natalie P.

    was it a little bit like "Love & Other Drugs"? the story is totally different but the whole couple, sex stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great movie!!!! i just watched it and it was amazing! i loved the plot, you kinda now how it will end but it has many funny, unexpected twists too. Aston K was amazing but i liked Natalie P. as well, they both were great and i also liked a lot the characters, it was a very funny and sweet movie, it may have been for friends with benefits but it was so romantic!

    i LOVED it, nina thanks for recomending it!!

    ReplyDelete

There is lot of spam lately at the posts, so for a while i will put up the comment moderation. Sorry for that, i really don't like it but i thought it might stop the spamming. It will be down soon enough! Thanks a lot :)

© Splash Of Our Worlds. The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Creative Commons License
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...