Monday, April 18, 2011

New Layout!!!

There is one thing to know about me is i'm getting easily bored by layouts, desktops,etc. So after we got our new names and staff and they were all spacelike, plus your feedback (thanks to everyone who filled the form) i decided it's time to change.
I gave us a spacelike attitude ( still i'm not fan of sci fi though ) to the blog. I'm trying to make the blog load faster, so i will get rid of some things from the sidebar. We will have only one now as you can see. The width of the blog is also smaller so it can fit more screens.
I'm fixing also the navigation bar (it has submenus now! just roll over the Reviews tab to see!) and i will create more pages cause everything feels...not free enough. By the end of the day i believe i will have everything ready^^

I can't remember something else now...why don't you tell me what do you think? Negative or positive comments, are all appreciated.

Your Overlord is out now, to work some more.
-xoxo, Yiota

13 comments:

  1. I like it! It does load smoothly, and looks very good. This is definitely a keeper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new layout looks awesome! Congratulations!

    Brush Up On Your Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the new layout! It looks awesome, you did a great job =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it! It does fit my tiny netbook screen better and the colour scheme is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is better.. Cleaner and more user friendly. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first response was "Woah!" I like it a lot. :) I loved the old layout, but I'm really liking the colors, stars, and header. I imagine it'll fit better on my tiny screen at work, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Overlord u did a great job again!

    i love our new layout :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, it looks awesome! :D Well done as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!
    Simple but awesome and much easier to read l think .. clearer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww guys! Thank you so much! I'm so happy that you like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. The new layout is awesome! Great job! Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's really good, boss....I love the color....

    ReplyDelete

There is lot of spam lately at the posts, so for a while i will put up the comment moderation. Sorry for that, i really don't like it but i thought it might stop the spamming. It will be down soon enough! Thanks a lot :)

© Splash Of Our Worlds. The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Creative Commons License
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...